Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Concert

Sunday, December 16, 2012 Rotterdam Stake held a Missionary Christmas Concert.  It is an opportunity for members to bring their non-member friends and family to a wonderful evening of scripture narration and Christmas music.  All the missionaries from the Den Haag Stake and Rotterdam Stake preformed a number, "Be Still My Soul".  It was great to see them up front preforming.  Sister Nielsen bore her testimony and Elder Li read a scripture.  

 I was back in the Cultural Hall, but look at all those missionaries up there singing.  President and I were proud of them.

I would like you to meet Sis. Grupmen, she organized the Christmas Concert and wrote the script.  She also directed the choir and she preformed a solo violin selection.  Bro. and Sis. Grupmen live in Gouda Netherlands and are world famous violinists.  They both are members of the Orchestra at Temple Square.  I could have listened to her play all night--it was inspiring.

President said he would take our picture.  Well, this is what I got, so I'll include all three.

 Sister Robinson and Sister Grupmen


We even enjoyed a laugh

Finally, the picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment