Sunday, December 1, 2013

Day with Amersfoort/Apeldoorn Wards

November 3, 2013 we spent Sunday in Amersfoort/Apeldoorn Wards.  Both wards are currently meeting in Amersfoort Ward building while Apeldoorn building is undergoing some renovations. 

The Relief Society of Amersfoort ask me to teach their combined Relief Society today.  It was a great experience for me.  These women have strong testimonies and personal struggles just as women do in my home ward and stake in Utah.  We have so much in common as LDS Women.  I was a blessing for me to teach and testify and invite to Come Unto Christ.

We were invited for dinner with Bishop and Sister Luteijn and the four Elders serving in Amersfoort. 


Elder Nielsen, President Robinson, Sister Luteijn, Bishop Luteijn,
Elder Bitters, Elder Stanley, Elder Van de Merwe


They forwarded this picture to President and also 
gave him a t-shirt with the photo!  They are happy missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment